- MISSION: Building Godly Champion Children.
- ABOUT US: Faith Kids is the children's ministry of Faith Church International in Fairmont, West Virginia. At Faith Kids, we believe in partnering with parents to build a bright future for your children. Every time your children are in our care, we do our best to engage them in God's Word through multisensory activities. Each week, your child receives a Challenge Card or an Adventure Book with a summary of what they have learned. We encourage families to become active participants in their childs spiritual growth by reviewing The Point, Verse, and Activities on these resources. This is just one way we can partner together to build champions.
- OUR CLASSROOMS: Our classrooms are specifically designed to meet your child's needs during each stage of development. We break down ages into the following groups and rooms.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: We strive to keep our classrooms organized and clean and keep the children in our care healthy. That is why we ask that any child presenting with the following syptoms not be admitted into our car. Rash, diarrhea, vomiting, fever within 24 hours, or cold/virus symptoms such as a runny nose that is cloudy, yellow, or green. We also do not allow any outside food or drink to be served in our classrooms except for a bottle with milk or formula in the Nursery. We do our best to keep your children safe and take care every precaution necessary to do so. That is why we ask for your participation on the items listed above.
- 1: We will make it safe.
- 2: We will encounter Jesus.
- 3: We will bring the fun.
- 4: We will connect the family.
- NURSERY: 3 months - 16 months
- TOTS: 17 months - 3 years
- SPROUTS: 4 years - Kindergarten
- FAITH KIDS: 1st Grade - 5th Grade
Faith Church Students & StepUp JR High
- MISSION: Equipping Students To Live The Life Of Faith.
- SCRIPTURE: Hebrews 10:38 - But my righteous one will live by faith.
- ABOUT US: In order to meet the specific needs of each age group, the student ministry of FCI is divided into two departments. With this in place, we can effectively reach the students entrusted into our care. We desire to meet the spiritual and practical needs and we do this by focusing the topics discussed and events we participate to a more mature view of God.
- WE MEET: Faith Church Students currently meets on Sunday mornings @ 10am. The students join the main congregation for praise and worship and then are dismissed during the morning video announcements..
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The IronMen men's group meets throughtout the year discussing topics that will help men be molded into the image of Christ. Click on the button below to check out what is coming on on the calender for IronMen.
Ladies In Pink
- The Ladies in Pink women's group meets at FCI every Second Sunday evening at 6:30pm. They are studying Arthur Pink’s Book “The Nature Of God”. Ladies you will learn to recognize His presence in your daily life, learn His person, trust His guidance, and be transformed as you “see Him”!